Monday, December 7, 2009

15 Hours With Simply Cats

I finished my hours this past Sunday. I probably would have gotten them done sooner, but I am only available on Saturdays because everytime I volunteer I give four hours of my time. Two are spent at the shelter, and the other two are spent walking from the bus stop and back again. I have loved volunteering at Simply Cats. I have met a lot of new people who are all very friendly and helpful. The kitties are always so adorable and I hope to adopt one when I have my own home. I have greatly enjoyed this class. It has helped me grow as a writer, and I think that the Service Learning aspect was a wonderful addition to an already fantastic course. I look forward to working with Simply Cats in the future. Even though my hours are complete, I plan on staying with the kitties and making sure they have a clean place to live, and plenty of food and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment